CITY OF ISANTI
Parks, Recreation and Events Coordinator
Apply online at www.cityofisanti.us!
The Parks, Recreation and Event Coordinator is the facilitator of recreation programs and City events including Street Dances, the Isanti Farmers Market and the City lighting festival. Responsibilities include managing city parks, community garden, park rentals and the Isanti Community Center. This position is required to coordinate marketing and updates of the department through social media, city website and flyers. This person will also serve as the staff liaison to the Parks, Recreation, and Culture Board. Willingness to work flexible hours, including occasional weekends will be required. Hours vary, but are typically M-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm. This is a full-time position.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree in business administration, marketing, tourism or related field.
- 2 or more years’ experience in park and recreation planning, hospitality, marketing, business administration or related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Parks and Recreation Administration, Liberal Arts, City Planning, Urban Studies or a related field.
- Previous experience in local government for parks, recreation and event planning.
Wage is: $28.65 - $36.30 hourly ($59,592-$75,504 annually)
Plus, full city benefits package
Starting wage will be based on a combination qualifications and experience.
*To be considered you must submit a cover letter, resume and application at www.cityofisanti.us. Applications will be accepted until 4:00pm on Wednesday, March 30th, 2022. EOE