The MNFEA Board of Directors is made up of a working board which requires a commitment of approximately 10 hours a month.
We have several positions open for at-large Board Members and are accepting nominations from individuals who have been supporters of the MNFEA as past and current members, volunteers, community partners, sponsors, or other interested parties.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Organizational leadership and advisement
• Formulation and oversight of policies and procedures
• Financial management, including adoption and oversight of the annual budget
• Oversight of program planning and evaluation
• Personnel evaluation and development
• Review of organizational and programmatic reports
• Marketing and promotion of the organization
• Fundraising and outreach
If you’re interested in joining this amazing group of volunteers, please email your resume and a brief letter highlighting why you would be a great addition to the Board of Directors to MNFEA President Junia Joseph-Benham at email@example.com.