A brand new, groundbreaking cultural festival called Slavic Experience taking place on August 20 & 21, 2022 at Boom Island, Minneapolis is looking for an Event Coordinator with emphasis on logistics and production. We seek someone who understands event planning, marketing, promotions, and operational objectives to ensure successful event execution. Someone who is great at managing deadlines and is extremely detail oriented.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Logistical and oversight support for the creation and execution of Slavic Experience;
· Work closely with Vendor Relations Director on site layout, including vendor set up, layout, and tear down logistics;
· Work closely with Safety & Security Director on safety and security protocols relating to logistic and operations of festival;
· Create high levels of morale, fosters teamwork, inspires collaboration, delegates effectively and coaches and mentors direct reports for growth opportunities;
· Coordinate the execution of overall operations both onsite and offsite;
· Manage day-to-day execution of assigned projects ensuring communication and information flow timely and effectively, and performance of strategy on all projects remains consistent.
Festival is also looking for additional team members to join Sponsorship, Marketing, Public Relations and Volunteer committees.
Please contact Executive Director of the festival Aneta Lennartson at email@example.com or 612.396.6501 for more information.