Twin Cities In Motion (TCM) is searching for a part-time Registration Assistant (30 hr/wk). TCM plans and executes the region’s premier events, including the Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon, a Top 10 U.S. Marathon. With a mission of promoting healthy lifestyles by igniting everyone’s inner athlete, TCM is proud to provide financial support to youth and professional athlete initiatives.
The new Registration Assistant position supports the expanding portfolio of TCM races and events through registration, data management and customer service. This position works directly with the TCM Registration Coordinator (RC) and reports to the Director of Operations (DOO).
Strong data management, interpersonal and organization skills are critical for the Registration Assistant position. The position is responsible for the following:
- Assist RC with online registration management using TCM online registration vendor, tasks may include:
o Build event forms for registration
o Manage classifications, price tiers, coupon codes or other variables
o Manage inventory of shirts or other items with input from race operations
o Assist groups and individuals with special case registration scenarios
- Assist RC to manage participant and customer data using standardized fields and practices
- Compile registration, results and participant reports
- Perform data analysis to support TCM financial, marketing, operations and community outreach needs and practices
- Provide customer service to TCM customers and event participants and uphold organization policies
- Plan, manage and oversee packet pick up and help desk operations for assigned events (must be available to support activity during non-traditional business hours during assigned events)
- Assist in creating TCM registration timeline for calendar year
- Other tasks as assigned
- Minimum 1-2 years data management or data analysis experience
- Proficiencies with Microsoft Excel, Access and/or SQL databases or other dynamic database or CRM software
- Skillful communicator able to effectively interact with a diverse group of personalities
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and planning skills
- Able to handle busy, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, with attention to detail and ability to maintain a calm presence during challenging situations
- Ability to regularly lift weights for events up to 25 lbs. and occasionally weights up to 40 lbs.
- Available to work non –traditional business hours during assigned events
- Experience with Power BI a plus
- IT support experience a plus
- Previous experience with events and/or event online registration platforms a plus
- Experience with non-profits and volunteerism a plus
- Four-year degree preferred
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, salary qualifications and a resume by May 15, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org