April 20 | 10:00 am-12:00 pm | REGISTER HERE
MNFEA Conference Deep Dive: Pivots and COVID-19 Planning
We pack a lot into our two day Conference and there’s always a topic or session everyone wants to hear more about. Join us on April 20th for a deep dive into one of the 2021 MNFEA Conference’s hottest topic of Pivots and COVID-19 Preparedness Planning. Bring your laptop and we will help you develop a plan in real time.
This is also a great opportunity for you to get involved in the 2022 Conference planning.
Deb Schaber, Executive Director, St. Paul Festival & Heritage Foundation
Meghan Gustafson, Director of Events & Programs, mpls downtown council
Steve Madson, Owner, SRO Productions
Others to be announced!
Landmark Center - Ramsey Conference Room
75 W 5th St.
St Paul, MN 55102
- This event will follow all MN Department of Health Department guidelines
- Masks required and must be worn appropriately at all times
- Seating will allow for social distancing
- All attendees will go through a screening process and temperature check
- Do not attend if you do not feel well